announce: thredds stable release 3.10
- To: THREDDS <address@hidden>
- Subject: announce: thredds stable release 3.10
- From: John Caron <address@hidden>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 09:52:25 -0600
A new, stable release of the THREDDS Data Server 3.10 is now running on
The new war file is available at
We now recommend that you upgrade to Tomcat 5.5/JDK 1.5, as this is reputably
more stable in a production environment. You can still use Tomcat 5.0/JDK 1.4,
If you are generating dynamic catalogs using datasetScan, you may notice that
the dynamic catalog URLs are slightly different. This was necessary to keep URL
naming unambiguous. These URLs should be stable going forward.
Other notable changes:
- uses netcdf-java 2.2.16
- NcML aggregation can now be used with WCS server.
- many improvements to datasetScan element.
- OAI harvesting of enhanced catalogs now possible; DL records can be sent to
GCMD and/or DLESE
- many bug fixes.
To unsubscribe thredds, visit:
NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available
through the web. If you do not want to have your interactions made
available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.