Re: THREDDS missing

Hi Lorenzo:

should be working:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml

no longer used:
 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.1.0.xml

the older, catalog used by the idv is at:
 http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/idv/rt-models.1.0.xml

Lorenzo Bigagli wrote:
Dear John,

we are working on GI-go and I'd like to re-enable it to access the couple of THREDDS server we used to access (currently not working).
Namely:

- a THREDDS 1.0 instance at http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.1.0.xml
- a THREDDS 0.6 instance at http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/catalog.xml

Chances are they have been migrated, upgraded, or the like.
Thanks,