Re: 20050927: Some general question about thredds/opendap

Matthew Lazzara wrote:

Ethan,

I have a question - Will the aggregation server expand at some point to include ADDE or OpenADDE?

Thank you so much!

Matthew

Hi Matthew:

We would like to add an ADDE server to the THREDDS data server capabilities,
which could then take advantage of aggregation services. What we need is a Java
implementation of the ADDE protocal that we could build on top of.

What use did you have in mind?

John.