THREDDS work

Hello THREDDS colleagues,

For our report to NSF on the accomplishments of the first phase of THREDDS, I need to have a list of the people who worked on the project. If people in your organization contributed to THREDDS over the last two years, I'd appreciate a list of their

-- names
-- position (e.g., student, faculty, staff...)
-- whether they received any funding from the THREDDS grant
-- a very brief description of the contribution

Many thanks in advance. We need to get the report in before the end of the year.

--Ben
  Ben Domenico                Unidata Deputy Director
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu           P.O. Box 3000
  address@hidden              Boulder, CO 80307
  (303)497-8631                    FAX: (303)497-8690