[python #XLS-774354]: MetPy Hodographs

Greetings!

I think the `text()` and `annotation()` methods on the matplotib Axes that you
use to create the Hodograph might be relevant here. For examples of how they
work, I'd look at matplotlib's examples:

  https://matplotlib.org/stable/gallery/index.html#text-labels-and-annotations

Hope this helps!

Ryan

> Hi Ryan,
> I just attached a picture of roughly what I am thinking of. I was hoping to
> make it look something like that but obviously without plotting the actual
> vectors. Let me know if you have any other questions.
> Thanks,

Ticket ID: XLS-774354
Department: Support Python