[python #JEP-515405]: FW: 20171221: script that inserts CSPP-GEO created GOES-16 products into an LDM queue (cont.)

Ray,

Can you point me to where you see us getting the other corners?

As far as I'm aware, nothing we're doing in Python land is calculating corners.
I should note that a lot of the Python GOES-16 examples are using the products
from NOAAPORT, not the GRB--it may be that the data we are using just already
has these corners calculated for us.

Ryan

> Hi guys, we are working a GRB receiving station of our own.
>
> When we ingest the images, we add maps using python scripts with maplotlib.
>
> The issue we are running into, is that the "map" command wants the Lower left
> Lat/lon, and upper right lat lon. The data sent via GRB gives the Upper left
> and lower right!.
>
> I tested this by hard coding the CONUS values from an image displayed with
> noaaport/cave.
> The maps are fine when  I copy those values into the map command.
>
> How are you getting the other corner values?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray Weber
> MA Skywarn

Ticket ID: JEP-515405