[python #IMO-139138]: Odp: RE: Comment: MetPy 0.6.0 Released

Dawid,

As noted in the install guide, to install the latest release of MetPy you
should run:

    pip install metpy

If you really need to install MetPy from git, you should do

    pip install -e https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy.git

This requires having git installed on your machine.

Ryan

> Hello.
>
> I have a question, so I found a guide on how to install the anaconda under
> the windows just somehow error because I rooted from the tutorial at:
>
> https://unidata.github.io/MetPy/latest/installguide.html
>
> and does not exist by the pip command shows error. The description of
> the errors is included in the appendix The command you type in CMD is:
>
> pip install
>
> https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy.git

Ticket ID: IMO-139138
Department: Support Python