[python #RJU-430605]: MetPy and soundings

Matthew,

Thanks for your interest in MetPy. Unfortunately, there is not an easy way to
achieve what you're looking for currently.  We have plans to improve the
flexibility of all of the CAPE/CIN-related code, but haven't implemented those
upgrades.

Would you be willing to open an issue about this?

https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy/issues

That way we don't lose track of your request and we can milestone it along with
other features.

Ryan

> I am trying to use skew.plot and skew.shade_cape for the lowest 100mb
> mixed-layer parcel instead of the surface-based parcel.
>
> Is there a way to do that?

Ticket ID: RJU-430605
Department: Support Python