[NOAAPORT #BGK-918302]: NOAAPort ingest not working

Hi,

re:
> At some point I asked you how to add the PID's to the NOAAPort. The linux
> application
> wasn't working but I found out there is a dedicated windows computer
> connected to the
> NOAAPort hub. It also runs the management software and I was able to add the
> PID's for
> the GOESR data.

Very good.

re:
> I added the necessary routes and updated the ldm configuration
> accordingly. I can see data stream in the associated log files and my
> question is what
> actions do I have to add to get satellite images or netcdf data (I am not
> worried about
> stitching them for now)?

You would add one or more FILE actions to either an existing pattern-action
file or create a new pattern-action file and add the same FILE actions
to that file and add an EXEC action to process the GOES-16/17 products
that are in the NOTHER and HDS datastreams. The ABI L2 product IDs begin
with TI and the other L2 products begin with IXT.  The actions would
look something like:

#
# -------------------------------------
# - NOAAPORT GOES-16 netCDF4 Data -
# -------------------------------------
#
NOTHER (^TI..).. KNES ([0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]) ...
       FILE    -close
       <directory where you want to file the products and name you want to file
them with>
#
# -------------------------------------
# - NOAAPORT GOES-16 netCDF4 Producs -
# -------------------------------------
#
NOTHER|HDS     ^IXT(...) KNES ([0-9][0-9])([0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9])
       FILE    -close
       <directory where you want to file the products and name you want to file
them with>

Getting more specific would require knowing a lot more about your
setup.

re:
> The other question I have is, we used to get ECM-NA images
> through the NOAAPort back in 2017. However, it stopped working a while ago,
> does it mean
> it had been discontinued?

I don't know what ECM-NA means.  If you are referring to the GOES-13 imagery
that was sent in GINI format, then those products were discontinued when
GOES-13 was decommissioned.  The same discontinuing will happen to the
GOES-15 imagery that are still being sent in NOAAPort when GOES-15 is
decommissioned (this was scheduled for early/mid July, but the Weather
Service decided to keep GOES-15 running until the end of the year).

Ticket ID: BGK-918302
Department: Support NOAAPORT