[NOAAPORT #GGP-872890]: New Noaaport server with ldm

Hi Heather,

re:
> Thank you so much for helping me out with this.

No worries.  I truly wish that we could have figured out what
was happening on your system!

re:
> I think I am going to give up on this and start fresh with a
> new installation. I will probably go back to Centos 6 so I can
> grab the configuration files from my previous working install!

This is exactly what I would do :-)

Please let us know if your re-installation/configuration results
in a fully functional NOAAPort ingest system... or not!