[netCDF #UZK-379987]: Help with NetCDF Visual Studio and INTEL fortran

Hello,

It appears that you might be looking at the instructions and installers for the
core netCDF-C library.  Unfortunately, we do not provide support for Visual
Fortran on Windows as of yet; it is on our roadmap, but we do not currently
have a version which is known to work in that environment. We hope to have this
functionality soon, but in the meantime the best we can suggest is installing
netCDF-Fortran in a Linux Virtual Machine, or using the Windows Subsystem for
Linux.  These approaches will let you work with the Fortran interface in a
Linux environment.

I'm sorry I can't provide a more immediate solution, I hope this helps,

-Ward

Ticket ID: UZK-379987
Department: Support netCDF