[netCDF #FNP-796035]: question about netcdf c++ example

Hello,

Can you provide the specific output you are seeing? It will depend if you are
trying to allocate the memory from the stack or from the heap (static memory
allocation or dynamic memory allocation).  If you provide the modified version
of `pres_temp_4D_rd.cpp`, I will take a look and see if there are other issues
at play.

Thank you, have a good day,

-Ward

> Dear Unidata officers,
>
> I'm a beginner of coding and I only can modify the c++ example to
> achieve my purpose. Here is my question, in the  pres_temp_4D_rd.cpp
> file, you create an float array pres_in to hold the data. I current try
> to read a 8*7*38333 NC file. If I try to create a array in same size,
> it will cause a overflow. Is there any function that can read a specific
> location with the whole time series data? Or there is another way to
> create a array that can hold the whole data?
>
> Best regards,
> Linghui Meng

Ticket ID: FNP-796035
Department: Support netCDF