[netCDF #FGU-358090]: installing fortran libraries

Hello,

My apologies for the delayed response.  Once you have installed the C
libraries, you should be able to download and install the Fortran libraries
from https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-fortran/releases, the most recent being
v4.5.3.

Thank you,

-Ward

> Dear Administration,
>
> When I follow the instruction outlined here
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html
> NetCDF: Building the NetCDF-4.2 and later Fortran
> libraries<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/building_netcdf_fortran.html>
> In versions before 4.2, the Fortran netCDF library source was bundled with
> the C library source in one distribution. With more recent versions, the
> Fortran netCDF library has been split off into an independent source
> distribution, intended to be built as a separate library, after the C library
> is built and installed. This separation simplifies the building and use of
> the C and Fortran netCDF ...
> www.unidata.ucar.edu
>
> for installing fortran NETcdf libraries, the installation goes without any
> errors but it installs c-libraries instead. Can you please comment on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Ticket ID: FGU-358090
Department: Support netCDF