[netCDF #ROT-446941]: Citing Unidata technologies.

This is discussed in the FAQ here:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html
where it says:

> The registered Digital Object Identifier for all versions of netCDF software
> is http://doi.org/10.5065/D6H70CW6.
> The following can be used as a citation:
> Unidata, (year): Network Common Data Form (netCDF) version nc_version
> [software]. Boulder, CO: UCAR/Unidata. (http://doi.org/10.5065/D6H70CW6)
. where year is the year in which the work being described was done and
nc_version is the version of netCDF used.

> I am using your Netcdf libraries in my honours project and dissertation the
> refore citing in my dissertation. I seen a message on your website to email
> this address if aiming to cite yourselves.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Courtney Kirk

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata