[netCDF #UAT-763636]: gdal: netCDF driver

Hello Eric,

I do not have experience with gdal directly, but I was able to find the
following document that provides a walkthrough for using gdal to convert SNODAS
binary files to NetCDF:

*
https://nsidc.org/support/how/how-do-i-convert-snodas-binary-files-geotiff-or-netcdf

Hopefully this will work for you; if it does not, I'm afraid there isn't much
help I can be.  'Output drive 'NetCDF' not recognised.' is a gdal error, not a
netCDF error, so I cannot provide much insight.  Perhaps gdal support might be
able to help?

Sorry I can't provide more immediately useful advice, but I hope the
information is helpful!

Have a great day,

-Ward

> Full Name: Eric Kelsey
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use gdal_translate to convert SNODAS data (.dat file) to a
> netCDF format. I get the error that the 'Output drive 'NetCDF' not
> recognised.' Do you support gdal or know how to help with this problem?
> Thanks.

Ticket ID: UAT-763636
Department: Support netCDF