[netCDF #TNU-802254]: new release of Netcdf?

Good morning Si,

The netCDF 4.3.0 release is still several weeks away, however there
are release candidates available at the following web site:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-rc/index.jsp

The most recent release candidate, RC4, was made available last
Friday.

Have a great day,

-Ward

> Hi Netcdf team,
>
> I saw some discussion and fix/patches related to the nc_enddef errors.
> https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/NCF-234
>
> Is there going to be an official/stable release(4.3?) including the
> fix?
> If there has been one, could you please point it out for me?
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Sincerely Si
>
> Si Liu
> Consulting Services Group
> NCAR Computational & Information Services Laboratory
> Knowledge Management Chair of SEA
> Office: Mesa Lab, Room 51A
> Phone: (303) 497-2430

Ticket ID: TNU-802254