[netCDF #LWW-371639]: nc_config.h.in in 4.4 release

Hi Fedor,

> I noticed that a fix I proposed a while ago related to pkg-config is
> included in the trunk, but not in the 4.4 beta2.
>
> This version contains some hard coded compilers and a hard coded prefix:
>
> http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/netcdf-fortran/branches/4.4-beta2/netcdf-fortran.pc.in
>
> This version is better becauses the compiler and prefix are based on
> how the package is build.
>
> http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/netcdf-fortran/trunk/netcdf-fortran.pc.in
>
> Could you merge the trunk version into the 4.4 before the release?
> That would help some users to find the correct netcdf libs and settings
> automatically.
>
> It also avoids the manual patch in macports:
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/34317

Sorry to have taken so long to respond.  We're having trouble building and
testing the
current 4.4-beta2 release here, but as soon as I get that working, I'll put
your fix
in and verify it hasn't caused any new problems.  Thanks for your contributions!

--Russ

Ticket ID: LWW-371639
Department: Support netCDF