[netCDF #BIP-940263]: Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-4.1.2-rc1, a release candidate for the 4.1.2 release...

Ed,

> New Staff Reply: Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-4.1.2-rc1, a release candidate for
> the 4.1.2 release...
>
> Howdy Sean!
>
> We have a 4.1.3-beta1 release out, if you want to try your code-checker I can
>  try to get some fixes in, if you find any problems...

We actually have the same code checker Sean is using, /usr/bin/clang on
mort.  When I have time, I'll learn to use it.  I think it's supposed
to be better than "gcc -Wall" for the static analysis it can do.

--Russ

> Thanks,
>
> Ed
>
> Ticket Details