[netCDF #BUY-248879]: how to configure 4.1.1 without dap, curl, idn

ok, I guess just replacing configure is not
enough. 2 things:
1. capture and send me the output of running
   ./configure (the one I sent you) with
   whatever flags you normally give it (--disable-dap, etc)
2. pull in the snapshot when convenient and try it.

=Dennis Heimbigner

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata

Ticket ID: BUY-248879