[netCDF #VYN-321157]: netcdf downloads

Hi David,

> I am trying to download netcdf4.1 package but the links at
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-4_1/index.jsp
>
> appear to be broken. File size is reported as 0 KB, with a date of
> Dec 31, 1969!!!
>
> I hope you can fix this for me.

Sorry, we need to update that link.  The 4.1 release has been withdrawn
and will be replaced shortly with version 4.1.1.  The current snapshot
release is the 4.1.1 candidate release, but version 4.0.1 is the
latest stable release.  An explanation was posted on the netcdfgroup
mailing list last week:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/netcdfgroup/2010/msg00070.html

--Russ

Ticket ID: VYN-321157