[netCDF #YSI-369373]: Problems with 2D-Coords with netCDF4

> > I note that the netcdf version number in your error message shows that you
are using the snapshot from last Sunday, but I checked in the fix for the
coordinate variables bug Monday night (during a long but productive delay at
the Denver airport on the way to the AGU in San Fran. ;-)

> > So can you try the current snapshot instead?
> > ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-4-daily.tar.gz
> >
> [...]
> > So please try again, and let me know what happens.
>

> Hello Ed,
>

> thanks for all your work. I hope you will have productive airport
> delays more often. ;-)
>

> I think you version from Monday ist not at the FTP-Server (as well as
> not at the website). The latest version that is available is from
> Sunday, 14.12., 9:06am. I think this is not your "aiport-version"...
> Can you send me your version, please? Or put it to the server.
>
> Thanks,
> Christian

Whoops! My bad.

That's now fixed.