Re: NetCDF in fortran for hpux10

> From: address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 97 15:17:20 +0200
> Subject: NetCDF in fortran for hpux10
> To: address@hidden

Hi Henric,

> I got the netcdf-2.4.3 package from your site and made an installation on
> a HPUX-10.20 platform, ported some old VAX-VMS programs and everything
> works very well. I append the .m4 file.

Thank you.

We have decided to use a different method (cfortran.h from DESY, see
http://topaz.sensor.com/work/lang/free-compilers/Lang.360.html) to
provide the Fortran-to-C interface in netcdf-3, so we won't be using m4
files any more.  However, I am saving the hpux10.m4 file you
contributed, in case anyone else needs it before we release netcdf-3.

Thanks for using netCDF.

--Russ