Re: netcdf

> Okay, I sent a question to support, asking how to get the new version.

Sorry, I should have mentioned you can get if via anonymous ftp
from ftp.unidata.ucar.edu under pub/netcdf. (Most people get it there,
so that's where I assumed you got it.) It also available via gopher
There is a wealth of other information there.

> I'm assuming that I should only contact "support" for future questions.

That would ensure that your question is tracked and handled properly.

-glenn