[netCDFPerl #JOQ-768263]: 'make test' failing on 'libnetcdf.so.4'

Sean,

> I am not sure if I built netCDF in 64-bit mode. I just followed their
> quick instructions and did: './configure --enable-shared'
>
> I read through the install instructions for NetCDF but I am unable to
> find out how to explicitly build NetCDF in 64-bit mode. There are
> instructions for AIX, SunOS, etc but I am using Linux 64bit, Fedora
> Core8 x86_64

Do you have the log file from building the netCDF package?  If so, then
the compilation commands in it should indicate the mode.

If you don't have it, then you should be able to recreate it via the
commands "make clean" and "make".

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: JOQ-768263