[McIDAS #WRK-701892]: general archive of McIDAS POINT source surface data?

Hi Kwan,

re:
> Have not contacted you for quite a while.  Hope you and your family have
> been staying healthy these months and days.

I'm doing well, thanks.  I hope you are well also!

re:
> I recently would like to access some surface data from the ADDE archives.
> However, I found out that the data files are missing in a regular interval
> (every 10 days).  So I would like to confirm with you whether those files
> are really missing, or because of some kind of link errors.  I have
> attached a text file showing the missing dates.

I just ran some tests, and it appears that you are correct, for some
reason every tenth day is missing.  This must mean that there is an
error in the way that I am saving the files into the ADDE rolling
archive on atm.ucar.edu and lead.unidata.ucar.edu.  I will investigate
to see if I can figure out where the problem is, and fix it.

Unfortunately, the historic data for the days that are missing will
stay missing, sorry.

re:
> Thank you very much.

No worries.  Thanks for reporting the problem!

Ticket ID: WRK-701892
Department: Support McIDAS