[McIDAS #TSV-261063]: Using McIDAS-V to access SSEC's Open Archive

Hi Jane,

re:
> I hope all is going well for you.

Yes, thanks.  I trust that you are well also!

re:
I want to cite the imageries I got from
> you in my paper, how do I go about doing that?

I would follow the advice listed in:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Community -> Acknowledging Unidata
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/community/index.html#acknowledge

In particular, I would acknowledge the use of the IDV in
the creation of the animations that I posted to RAMADDA on
atm.ucar.edu.

I would also acknowledge the UW/SSEC Data Center for making
their archive of globally composited images available for your
study.  I sent Jerry Robaidek (head of the SSEC Data Center) an
email asking how they would like to be acknowledged, but he
has not replied to my note yet.  I will send along his guidance
on how to cite the SSEC Data Center as soon as I get the information.

re:
> Thank you much and have a great evening!

No worries.  I apologize for the slowness of my reply...

Ticket ID: TSV-261063