[McIDAS #JBA-785900]: Research Question

Hi Rod,

re: do the links while logged in as 'rod'
> Perfect.

re:
> I dont see the attachment of the GIF.

Weird, I don't understand why the attachment failed (perhaps
it was too large?  We have limits to the size of attachments
in our inquiry tracking system, and the animated GIF may have
exceeded the limit).

I copied the animated GIF to the /home/rod directory of
iset2.ncat.edu:

address@hidden:~> ls -alt

-rwxr-xr-x  1 rod  users  2654808 Feb 18 20:47
RadarVerticalCrossSection_20110427_AnimatedGIF.gif

Ticket ID: JBA-785900