[idvusers] Change longitude where data from 2 geostationary satellites are merged together

Folks,

I am creating satellite images over the continental U.S. using a combination of
GOES-15 (west) and GOES-13 (east) data. I want to be able to specify where the
data sets are merged in the image (for instance, let's say I want to merge the
GOES-East and GOES-West data along 105ºW). Is there a way to do this? I'm using
McIDAS Area Files from the CLASS database.

As always, thanks in advance!

-- Dave Linder