[McIDAS #WRY-275628]: Installing McIDAS-X without ADDE

Hi Kwan,

OK, GEMPAK loads the image fine.  Michael (our GEMPAK) guy ran display
through the debugger so he could extract what type of image GEMPAK
was matching on, and it said the image is a Unisys mosaic.  I never
added support for this type of image in McIDAS (and neither did SSEC),
so that is why it can't be read.

Just so you know, the IDV doesn't understand the Unisys radar composite
file format either.

Ticket ID: WRY-275628
Department: Support McIDAS