[McIDAS #AVZ-359064]: Fwd: [Org=Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico]: Error

Hi Rick,

re:
> I got the message below and it translates to the following:
>
> "I could not load a data source by entering the page of this. On the menu
> gave opening general data via a URL address and the source load me
> addressed the country fail. This was the address I gave:"

Google translations are sometimes interesting :-)

re:
> Does this URL look familiar to you

No.  It is likely intended to point at a site that is running a THREDDS
server.

re:
> - looks like it is missing the actual address.

I agree.  We need more information from Boris (and we need that information
in English).

Ticket ID: AVZ-359064