[McIDAS #XCL-927331]: GINICOMP

Hi Paul,

re:
> I use IRTEMP2 and it does the same thing. The problem only exists with
> GINICOMP and not GINIEAST imagery. It *had* been working for years, so I
> am not sure what happened.

Sorry for the incomplete/uninformed answer yesterday -- I was heading out
the door and should have delayed my reply until later.

re: how you are loading the image
> IMGDISP GINICOMP/GSN8KIR 1 LAT=41 99 SU=IRTEMP2

I get the same result loading any GINI IR image, and as far as I know this
has always been the case.

I am not 100% sure, but I think that what you really want to do is use the
IRTEMP2 stretch to set how the BAR label is constructed/shown:

ERASE;IMGDISP GINICOMP/GSN8KIR 1 LAT=41 99 EU=IMAGE REFRESH='BAR SU=IRTEMP2'

Ticket ID: XCL-927331