[LDM #ZOX-982706]: CMAN observations not in database

Hi Walt,

re: accessing CMANs through the IDV from adde.ucar.edu
> YES. I realized that I should have included that after I sent the email.

OK.  This tells me that it is a McIDAS decoding issue.

re: specifically which CMANs are you reporting on now?

> Don't have a list of CMAN only, but here is the link to our active
> stations list; it is the most up to date listing of both our stations and
> our partners stations. I would recommend whoever is building the CMAN
> location file to use this.
>
> http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/activestations.xml

Thanks, I will use your listing to try and determine which CMANs are not
currently included in the McIDAS station database.

re: do you now which WMO bulletins they are being sent under in NOAAport?

> All CMAN stations are in WMO bulletins SXUS 20,21,22,23.

OK.  I added SXUS to the list of bulletins that the decoder should process.
The fact that there are a number of CMANs not being decoded tells me that
the reason has to be that they are not included in the McIDAS station
database.

re: Let me know if you need anymore information or assistance.

I will send you a follow-up note after I have had a chance to investigate
which of your active station list CMAN entries are not included in
the McIDAS station table.

Ticket ID: ZOX-982706