[McIDAS #WLG-466604]: Question on redirect

Hi Denise,

re:
> Works great

Now, that's what I like to hear :-)

> - thanks for all of your help.

No worries.

> I have attached the script -
> a couple hard coded directories, since I am the only one running it
> right now, however you may have other clients that could use pieces of
> it.

Excellent, thanks for sharing this!  (BTW, I am attaching the script to
this reply so that it gets added to the repository of user transactions
that get searched by web crawlers).

> Have a great weekend,

You too!

Ticket ID: WLG-466604