[McIDAS #PYK-922711]: I am not allowed to access McIDAS.

Hi Åenol,

Unidata User Support received two emails from you (address@hidden)
that look like attempts to reply to an email I sent you previously.  Neither
of the messages we received today, however, have any comments from you.

Please resend your messages so we will know what you are asking or commenting
on.

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: PYK-922711