[McIDAS #XRR-599672]: FW: Please remove port 23 access from shu.cup.edu, and add ports 22 & 112.

Hi Samuel,

re: latest build attempt
> It wasn't built on Shu.  We're trying to build it on a Redhat Enterprise
> LINUX 5 workstation for ADDE access to Shu.  There isn't much information
> in the other logfiles except 'build failed' as I remember.
>
> OS: Redhat Enterprise Linux 5

Very good.

> Compilers:
> address@hidden ~]$ env | grep VENDOR
> VENDOR=-g77

OK.

> address@hidden ~]$ gcc --version
> gcc (GCC) 4.1.1 20070105 (Red Hat 4.1.1-52)
>
> address@hidden ~]$ gfortran --version
> -bash: gfortran: command not found

Since VENDOR is correctly set to '-g77' for RedHat Enterprise, you should
run:

g77 --version

> address@hidden ~]$
>
> They are workstations in a student lab, and I'm not sure about the policy
> to log into them remotely.

I understand.

What is missing from your report is the relevant lines from
~mcidas/mcidas2007/makelog.
I will need to see these before I can comment further especially since I do not
have access to a RedHat Enterprise 5 workstation to test on.

Ticket ID: XRR-599672