[McIDAS #MHL-637032]: question about imgremap

Hi Yi,

> I followed the alternative 2 and edited the MASK(DIRFILE) in RESOLV.SRV
> But in mcrun.log, there is still no result under imglist.k and the tiff
> file therefore is not generated.
>
> Also in the log file, it says
> WARNING: cannot examine directory /data/ldm/mcidas: No such file or directory
> I can certainly eliminate the warning by make such a directory.
> But do you know what's the reason for that warning?

The warning is coming from the dmap.k command I added to your mcrunNEXRAD.sh
script.  It means that there is a file REDIRECTion in place that references
the /data/ldm/mcidas directory, but the directory does not exist.  This
warning/error does not have anything to do with the IMGREMAP problem you
are experiencing, so let's ignore it until the main problem is resolved.

I just tried to SSH to your machine, and I get nowhere.  unidata.scs.gmu.edu
responds to pings, but an 'ssh address@hidden' hangs.  As soon as
SSH connectivity is restored, I will logon and make the adjustments to
the script that are needed to get the processing working.

> Thanks a lot!!

No worries.

Ticket ID: MHL-637032