20021017: saving frame contents into GIF files using FRMSAVE (cont.)

>From: Sridharareddy Duggireddy <address@hidden>

Sridharareddy,

>Thank you very much for your reply.I need to display images and save
>them in some subdirectory using scripts.I have to retrieve them and
>display in webpage.We have operating systems as linux.Can you please
>explain me how to do this?

I saw the several messages you sent to support on this topic, but I
just have been too busy to respond.  I apologize for that.

I will write you a response to the question tomorrow.

>Thank You,

Sorry to not be able to get to your problem yet...

Tom

>From address@hidden Fri Oct 18 12:44:38 2002
>Subject: Re: 20021017: saving frame contents into GIF files using FRMSAVE
>(cont.)

Hi Tom,

Thank You very much.I will be waiting for your response

Thank you,
Sridharareddy,
University of South Florida.