20020709: McIDAS User's Guide

>From: wenxian lu <address@hidden>

Hi-

>I have registered in the Unidat Community Portal. We
>installed McIDAS software here at the Department of
>Geography anf Meteorology, Valparaiso University, IN.
>We need the new version of User's Guide and other
>related documents. Please advise me how to get them at
>your convenience.

If you log in at my.unidata.ucar.edu and click on the
"Downloads" link, then on the "Docs" link at the end
of the McIDAS paragraph on the Downloads page, you will
be able to download the McIDAS-X User's Guide.

We also maintain an on-line version of the docs that
can be accessed from the McIDAS homepage:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/780

under the Documentation and Training link.

Don Murray