20011025: 6-min profiler display errors (cont.)

>From: "Paul L. Sirvatka" <address@hidden>

Paul,

>OK...It is a schema problem in the 6 min data. I think we had this
>before...and I forgot the fix. It does work with other servers.
>
>Any help?

Here is what I would try:

o copy the version of SCHEMA that comes with the version of McIDAS you
  are using (~mcidas/data/SCHEMA) to the directory where the 6-minute
  profiler MD files get written

o delete the current day's 6-minute profiler MD file

As new data comes in, check to see if the schema in the newly created
6-minute profiler file is what it should be: WPR6.