20010921: McIDAS AXFORM units question (cont.)

>From: Scott Gennari <address@hidden>

Scott,

In your last email (attached below) you noted:

>I'll put together a tarball of our GVAR processing this weekend and make
>it available to you.

Thank you for helping out!

>Do you prefer email or ftp?

I much prefer FTP.  I can either FTP it from you, or you can upload it
to our passworded McIDAS FTP account as follows:

machine: ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user: umcidas
pass: XXXXXX
directory: incoming/source