20010611: LDM ingest of NLDN data; ldm-mcidas decoding of same (cont.)

>From: alan anderson <address@hidden>

Alan,

>Sorry about the delay in responding, but do you have any idea about why this
>did not build correctly during the system build for MCIDAS ?

Yes, I put it in a section of the makefile that was not built.  I guess that
I forgot about MCGUI needing NLDNPLT.

>I just finished, (last week) rebuilding MCIDAS 7.705 on all our terminals.
>Ordinarily this would have just been an upgrade, but in our case we had also
>reinstalled the OS due to hacker problems earlier this spring.  So, all our
>terminals have the latest version of MCIDAS, but apparently  nldnplt.k  did
>not build during the install.

Again, my intention was to replace use of NLDNPLT with NLDNDISP, but I
did not update MCGUI to do this.

>I have applied your solution, above, to all of them and everything seems to
>work fine now.

Sounds good.