20010323: Unidata application installation at Valparaiso (cont.)

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Simon,

re: restart the LDM
>I restarted it ... will monitor what happens. :)

I took a look, and now neither the text or binary ingestor are working.
There is some sort of file permission gremlin running around.  Could
I get a login to troubleshoot the LDM setup?

I will be out of the office for a few hours starting in a couple of
minutes, so I wouldn't be able to get to the LDM stuff until later
tonight.