20010227: New McIDAS-X users (cont.)

>From: Anthony James Wimmers <address@hidden>

Tony,

>Here's a follow up to a message last year. Sorry to dig up the past :) ...
>
>On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Unidata Support wrote:
>
>> No, not really.  The information about what is needed for user accounts
>> is fully contained in the online McIDAS-X documentation that we maintain
>> under: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcx.
>
>The link doesn't exist anymore. Is there a new one?

The McIDAS web pages were reorganized for the 7.7 release.  The relevant
pages are now:

Unidata McIDAS-X HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas

  Unidata McIDAS-X 7.7x HomePage
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770

    Unidata McIDAS-X 7.7x Installation and Configuration
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/mcidas-x.html