20010213: request for access to RedHat 5.2 Linux for testing (cont.)

>From: Robert Ballentine <address@hidden>

Bob,

>I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

Wonderful!  I think that this will really help me out of a very sticky
problem.

>I called and left the root passwd on your voice mail at 11:30
>today (Tuesday).  If you need to reach me by phone, the
>number here is 315-341-2804 or 315-341-2800.

I got the password from my voicemail and am now busily setting up
for the tests I need to run.

Thanks for letting me use your RH 5.2 system for troubleshooting!
I will not abuse the privilege nor leave your system vunerable in
any way.