20000519: XCD not decoding MRF/AVN correctly after May 16 grib change (cont.)

>From: "Jennie L. Moody" <address@hidden>

Jennie,

>Thanks much for the fix (and for looking to see
>that there was still a problem).

No problem especially since it was due to my typo.

>I would like
>to grab the grids for yesterday (0 and 12) and
>last night.  That would be great.

I am FTPing the GRID files to windfall right now:

GRID51?9 - 0 Z MRF run for day 2000138
GRID54?9 - 0 and 12 Z AVN for day 2000138

>Could  I get them
>with an ftp (this would be easier than a change
>to get them by ADDE and then do gridcopy commands
>I guess).

The machine we have the GRIDs on is not FTP accessible from the outside.
This is why I am FTPing the files to you.

You will have to remember to do something with the GRID files before
they get scoured tonight.  Our copy of yesterday's MRF and AVN files will
disappear when our mcscour.sh runs this evening.

>Thanks.

No problem.

Tom