[LDM #BWA-690690]: Hostname Change for LDM Machines

Singh,

> I am a HPC Systems Administrator at Purdue University and we run two LDM
> instances (castor.rcac.purdue.edu and pollux.rcac.purdue.edu) we are in the
> process of upgrading these machines to CentOS 7 from RHEL 6, we are planning
> change to hostnames to something more meaningful like
> (nexrad-00.rcac.purdue.edu and nexrad-01.rcac.purdue.edu).
>
> Looking at the config files the hostnames will need to be changed in Data
> Sources. Can you please point me to steps/procedures to follow ?

I'm afraid I don't know what you're referring to by "config files" and "Data
Sources".

It should only be necessary to change the value of the "hostname" parameter in
the file "~ldm/etc/registry.xml".

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: BWA-690690