[LDM #NAJ-908127]: feed

Hi Erik,

re:
> Hi there - we were able to get the forward and reverse entries for our
> servers registered, but from my end I still see connection errors in the
> logs.
>
> Are you able to do forward and reverse lookups of verify1.crh.noaa.gov and
> verify2.crh.noaa.gov on your end?

I just verified reverse DNS (IP -> name) for both of your machines.

If you are still getting connection denied messages in your LDM log file,
there is something else wrong.

As a sanity test, can you please send us the output from the following:

<as 'ldm' on verify1>

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: NAJ-908127
Department: Support LDM