[LDM #MIW-275261]: some questions on hardware configs for our LDM server

Greg,

> Sorry we *did* register a spike of 50% utilization on titan that was
> out of character and look like a one time event.
> There are multiple monitoring tools and graphs and access is not the
> same to each ... an issue we are still resolving.  But here's what I
> get to look at.    The reference to the 50% one off spike was a different
> person's view into a different monitoring system.

The plot shows more data flowing into that switch's port, on average, than out
of it. The one-week plot also shows a strong 6 hour signal, which is consistent
with the CONDUIT feed. I suspect, therefore, that that switch-port faces us and
not Titan.

Could you please verify.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson