[LDM #JVL-338180]: support?

David,

> Yes, I found where he deselected most of that data, so maybe I just thought
> it would receive as fast as nexrad

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "receive as fast as nexrad".

> ....but there's a longer delay for conduit when ldm is started?

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by this question.

> Any change you can point me to Cajun-in-the-box resources?

I'm afraid I don't know what Cajun-in-the-box resources are.

> Now that I'm sure I'm getting data, I need to figure out if his scripts
> aren't feeding the assembled data to that application,

What application? Are you talking about pqact(1) executing scripts due to FILE
or PIPE entries in its configuration-file?

> or if CITB is the problem (I don't have final output).

> Thanks again

Ticket ID: JVL-338180