[LDM #TAZ-877632]: child error with edexbridge

> Unidata -
>
> I recently installed the latest version of AWIPS II and I am running into
> an LDM issue.
>
> When I run the program (ldmadmin start), I receive an error saying, "Oct 24
> 03:04:00 localhost ldmd[11051] NOTE: child 11054 exited with status 127:
> edexBridge -s localhost.localdomain"
>
> Attached is my ldmd.conf file.
>
> I sent an email to Michael regarding the issue a day or two ago, but I
> wasn't sure if I should also send an email to ldm support since it involves
> ldm processes.
>

> Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.
>
> Best Regards,
> Justin

Hi Justin,

Is this still occurring with the latest EDEX version?  My guess is that it's
due to localhost.localdomain not being resolved.  Do you have
localhost.localdomain defined in /etc/hosts?

What is the edex domain name definition in /awips2/edex/bin/setup.env?

Ticket ID: TAZ-877632
Department: Support LDM